1. Large backboard bandwidth, the speed of data forwarding is faster.
2. Flexible networking, it can be applied in the large and medium-sized network access layer.
3. Ports provided are flexible, according to the applications of the network, different interface forms such as SFP, GE, fast Ethernet port, Ethernet port, etc. are selected.
4. It supports VLAN partition, users can conduct regional division according to different applications, so as to effectively control and manage the network and inhibit broadcast storms.
5. Large data throughput, low packet loss rate, and low latency.
6. Data flow control can be carried out on the basis of source, purpose and network segment.
7. Link aggregation allows managed network switch
and servers to be connected together through multiple Ethernet ports, achieving load balancing.
8. With ARP protection function, network ARP deception can be reduced.
9. Binding to the MAC address.
10. The port mirroring function can copy the traffic and status of one port to another port of the managed network switch
11. Support the function of DHCP.
12. The access control list can control IP data packets, such as limiting its traffic, access and providing QoS.
13. Better security performance: Managed network switch
can carry out MAC address filtering, MAC address locking, and can build a static MAC forwarding table.
14. Support IEEE802.1Q and port-based VLAN technology. The GVRP (GARP, VLAN Registration Protocol) and GMRP (GARP Multicast Registration Protocol) involved in IEEE802.1QVLAN are also widely supported.
15. With SNMP function, it can better manage and control the network.
16. It is easy to expand and be used flexibly. It can be managed by network management software and can be accessed remotely through its own access control, which increases the security and controllability of the network.